Well, I do know with the new map page change, all the "changeset" search feeds
are now completely broken.

For instance, this url [1] used to create a feed for the for following area
-80.54,40.358,-79.526,40.779 and let me know if there were any changesets that
in that bounding box.  Now, all I get are the last 20 changeset in all of
OSM!!!  That isn't good at all if you're trying to keep a watch on your home
area for changes!!  There should have been a built in feed redirection from the
old style here to the new style instead being broken the first time a user used
the old style.

And when I try to access the new history menu [2] and pull the RSS FEED from
the site, Firefox's build in "Subscribe" feature gives me this feed URL [3].
The OSM site should be giving the user a "valid" feed url for the area you're
viewing, not just the base feed.

Thankfully, I've figured out what the new feed link is for my watch area
manually and updated it in my RSS feed reader [4].

Still, there needs to be some tweaks to the history part of the new design.

-James

[1] -
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changesets/feed?bbox=-80.54%2C40.358%2C-79.526%2C40.779
[2] - http://www.openstreetmap.org/history#map=10/40.4433/-79.6893&layers=N