Simon Poole <si...@poole.ch> wrote:
> Edward, just so there is no misunderstanding: you are saying of the
> 21'000 odd wikidata tags 281 gave different results?
>
> And if I understand the results correctly the majority of the 281 are
> simply due to the wikidata tag not being on the place node but on the
> corresponding admin boundary relation?
>
> Plus 15 real errors?

I compared my set of 70k suggested matches with the 21k of existing wikidata
tags.

There are 281 cases where a wikidata item in my list of suggested matches
already appears in OSM, but is linked to an object that is different from my
suggestion.

Often that is because an entity appears in OSM as a node and a relation, my
code is matching the node.

The second list, contains 15 OSM objects that have a wikidata item that is
different from my suggestion.
--
Edward.