Rob

IMHO only: I would suggest asking for explicit permission (to trace and
to distribute the results on ODbL terms). It is not clear at all if
their licence would allow it and reading the blurb it seems as if the
use case they are thinking of is more online display of the images.

You should ask the LWG for their opinion in any case.

Simon