I don't think Wikidata will deem all businesses in the world noteworthy
enough for inclusion. In our own instance of OSMdata we can include
whatever we like, of course.

businesses
addresses as first class citizens
streets
PT stops, routes and we may even be able to figure out a way to include
time tables
the sky is the limit

Jo