W dniu 15.08.2015 21:42, Paul Norman napisał(a):
On 8/15/2015 8:13 AM, Daniel Koć wrote:
I asked about it here:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1724#issuecomment-128702817 but the issue is closed now without too detailed discussion

The issue was closed because it was solved - the rendering was
unified. The topic of that issue was not landcover=trees.

Thanks for clarification, Paul - that's exactly what I suspected, but it was pure observation with no guessing implied. I just felt it was the best moment to talk about it on OSM lists before trying anything more with the rendering, because tree area problem is pretty complicated, as we all know.

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]