Can you explain to me what a "rapid anti-OSMer" is? I can only assume that
is someone that prefers to use proprietary maps....likely a contributor to
Google Mapmaker. Anyone who takes the time to get a OSM user account,
contributes data, runs a mapping event or otherwise introduces people to
OSM can hardly be considered anti-OSM. I think sometimes Missing Maps and
HOT are singled out because it is easy to figure out what they are doing
since much of the conversation seen is in English. Plenty of communities
around the world have different views and ways of contributing to the
project. Those stories don't always come out though and those groups aren't
usually vocal on the osm-talk mailing list.