just checked a few of the edits and deleted some nodes.
Lee Jin-Jeong did add a couple of things that were already there and in
the case of an hostel several times. In Kiev the user added a Korean
church with the name "Kiev Korean Unified Church" in Korean. The
location is a bit curious though in an industrial aera, but I left that
as is.