> we can find a good workflow for that. I wasn't expecting the community to
>start working on this pre-redaction but if people prefer that to fixing issues
>later...
Absolutely, let's do this!
Also, Frederik, I think your script picked up false positives. Spot checked in
DC, and these are expansions of both the street and the quadrant ("St NW" ->
"Street Northwest"(. Can we fix the script and regen the list?
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/109419946/historyhttp://www.openstreetmap.org/way/109431926/history
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/109431927/history

-Mikel
 * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron