Greetings,

I SomeoneElse mentioned this in our HOT IRC channel.

I have already asked the project creator to take a look.

But, are you sure they are bad edits? did you use the 2016 imagery
specified in the mapping projet?

For example, change set 53330616, the first one i randomly looked at
from you list looks like bad editing until you use the 2016 imagery,
please see the linked to two images below, one with Bing/DG Premium (they
look the same) and one with the imagery supplied with the project.

So, please let us not rush to revert if you are not using the
proper imagery.

As I said, I will or someone else from HOT will look into it further,
thank you very much for bringing it to our attention, as well as the
other issues you pointed out, which I have not had a chance to look at
yet.

https://screenpresso.com/=l5lhb (old bing)

https://screenpresso.com/=TPYpg (new aerial)

Regards,