Safwat,

You are not helping things by unilaterally reverting things and
accusing people of vandalism after you asked HOT to look into it.

At this point all I have seen from your first list was some newbie
edits with some newbie mistakes and some stuff that looked totally
fine when using the correct imagery.

and before you started reverting all of the andrew users work, I saw
decent mapping and bad tagging from a new mapper. clearly not
vandalism.

Granted I am not the best at reviewing things by changeset so I might
have missed something, that is totally possible.

At this point I am going to stop looking into it since you have
decided to take matters into your own hands with your own solutions.

Regards,

Blake