On 1/12/2018 9:13 AM, Bryan Housel wrote:
I love this feature, and I hope Wille keeps it in.
The message is very well written, and it’s not spam if the user asks for their
changeset to be reviewed and then somebody actually does it.

I haven't used this yet because I wanted to add my own detail to the message. A quick sampling of these shows that most are in response to review_requested. I did run across 2 that did not have review requested however - the message is occasionally being used instead of a dedicated thumbs up/down flag on changesets.