Yes, I agree the feature could be improved.

Helpful:
- "I think it should be more clear that clicking the button will add a
changeset comment”
- “I think localization could be improved and I’d love to help with this”
- “I would like the opportunity to customize the message or see it before it is
posted”

Unhelpful:
- “This feature is spam equivalent to “Bitcoin Millions" ”
- “I am posting this to the talk list instead of directly working with the
developer to improve it”
- “I have not even bothered to figure out which GitHub repo to open an issue in"
- “To European eyes the comments look like they were written by a six-year-old”

Be nice everyone!