On 1/13/2018 5:02 AM, joost schouppe wrote:

If we agree it's a problem that users get a message everytime someone reviews one of their changesets, then maybe we need a separate database for reviewing status. OSMcha has that, but we might integrate the reviewing status into OSM.org

There have been mentions of having a reviewed status on changesets. This could be shown as summary feedback in editors as "toast-style" status balloons the way waiting OSM messages is shown. An addition to the OSM.org changeset would be the review status (good, bad, mixed) and who reviewed. That would be a natural way to use OSMcha, with optional messages only when it would be helpful. Otherwise a flurry of messages for edits is unexpected, as in