On 18.01.2018 20:07, Mark Wagner wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 19:44:47 +0100
Oleksiy Muzalyev <oleksiy.muzal...@bluewin.ch> wrote:

Imre,

It is very good and surprising idea.

I discovered on the page "Error categories" a tool
https://www.keepright.at/ with the help of which I found already
dozens obviously misspelled tags. It functions quite intuitively,
just select "misspelled tags" check box and move the map to an area
of interest.
But make sure they're really misspelled.  I recently saw a change that
fixed a dozen instances where the key "brand" was misspelled as "band"
-- except that one of the "band" tags was correct, describing the fact
that a radio antenna operated in the two-meter band.

Indeed, I see already that there could be from time to time false-positives. It makes sense to open a node in a separate browser tab and to check a tag info at the OSM wiki before correction.