What I see most often is a room with toilets for men, another room with
toilets for women and a toilet for people with disabilities, usually a
somewhat higher pot in a relatively big room with a larger door. The last
one is gender neutral, of course. I don't think anyone maps that
explicitly, as it goes without saying.

If there is only 1 toilet, wouldn't it always be gender neutral? Are we
soon going to find 4 different toilet doors in buildings, male, female,
disabled and "something else"?

Jo