2018-11-21, tr, 16:04 Mateusz Konieczny rašė:
> Taken together it means that Crimea (territory occupied by Russia) should be
> marked
> as de facto within Russia.

  On OSM-Carto map - it could be so.

  But I see no objective reasons why this should be the case in the
data. Data could represent all sides. I've given examples how to do
so, but it was proven again that there was NO ATTEMPT to have a
resolution which would be acceptable to MORE people. The simplest
solution was chosen because of false counterarguments: Finland's non
existing border claims, historical and hypothetical but currently non
existing disputes etc.

--
Tomas