Interesting.

So you have never mapped anything substantial in Thailand.
What makes you an expert on the subject?

BTW: It is a huge difference whether someone insults a person or voices
frustration about behavior of commercial entities.

Feel free to click on the "report" button in the forum in case you have found a
post which you consider insulting to persons.

There had been harsh words used for respectles mapping behavior of some gold
sponsor companies. But nothing to an extent that would justify more than a
reminder I gave some persons on a meeting in person.

You should be ashamed to criticize the few people doing the hard work on the
ground instead of helping them to prevent being outnumbered by paid corporate
mappers which obviously care less about the data quality than the typical
mapper.

Stephan