On Fri, Mar 01, 2019 at 10:48:54AM +0100, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> a) would require changing license again, right?

Yes - And i had the question before we relicensed - Are we going
to have a Licensing Working group which enforces the ODbL even
in court.

Probably we are now at the point where someone has to hold up
to the big reasons why we needed a relicense.

> d) what would be our options for especially stubborn ones? DMCA filed by OSMF?

Yes - Thats exactly whats needs to happen. When you slap your strict
license on something you need to be ready to enforce it - otherwise
its just a lip service. Up to now the ODbL brought changes for mappers
with the CT etc - Data consumers still do what they ever did - Consume
and sometimes attribute at will.

So please either enforce the ODbL or relicense to CC0.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de