On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 at 07:48, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com> wrote:

>>> "wikipedia='de:Stolpersteine'",

> I considered Stolpersteine as a monument type, not a single distributed
> monument.

> I would certainly consult German community before starting some sort of an
> automatic
> removal process

Stolpersteine - like the Nazi atrocities whose victims they
commemorate - are not only in Germany; nor indeed not only in
German-speaking countries.

> (with sole exception of possible reverting of undiscussed mechanical edits).

We should draw a distinction between automated edits such as bulk
imports, and simple fixes, or 1:1 swaps like Wikipedia-> Wikidata

> en:Lunar Society Moonstones

The Lunar Society Moonstones are a single artwork comprising eight
objects around the perimeter of a single site (and very local to where
I live; I watched them being carved, talked with the artists, and
wrote and illustrated the Wikipedia article). And I first mapped them.
They should be in relation, which I shall do now.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing