Martin, i obviously agree about the usage of usage data, that's the point
of OpenStreetMap. Makes me proud to see it being used more and more as an
alternative of Google. But the license has requirements that must be
fulfill.

I know they are already in breach, however as pointed on 9.4 c), the
licensor (OSMF) must notify them to be considered permanetly terminated.
they are not complying with the license neither with the guidelines that
OSMF have set and made public. When we adopted ODbL, im sure 9.4 c) was
evaluated,despite you mentioning its not OSMF duty to pursue license
violations, however OSMF is the licensor and ODbL mentions the Licensor can
permanently terminate the license. As I, as a contributor have requested
multiple times, pointed out the copyright page, the license and the
guidelines as they keep ignoring, this is the only solution for them to
have their license permanetly terminated, unless they comply in 30 days
after being notified.

A quarta, 12/06/2019, 12:02, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>