Eugene I already pointed that to Mapbox that some of their clients are not
complying with ODbL and even their terms of service. They didn't reply
either.
Mapbox TOS https://docs.mapbox.com/help/how-mapbox-works/attribution/

Text attribution

The text attribution contains at least three links: © Mapbox, ©
OpenStreetMap and Improve this map. This attribution is strictly required
when using the Mapbox Streets tileset due to OpenStreetMap's data source
ODbL license. Some other Mapbox-provided tilesets require additional
attribution which is stored in the TileJSON of the tileset.
When do you have to provide attribution?

Maps using Mapbox map designs or data supplied by Mapbox must display both
the Mapbox wordmark and text attribution. This includes:

    Maps using a Mapbox template style such as Mapbox Streets, Mapbox
Outdoors or Mapbox Light, or a style derived from those styles.
    Maps using a Mapbox tileset, such as Mapbox Streets, Mapbox Terrain,
and Mapbox Satellite.

You must also display the Mapbox wordmark if your map uses a custom style
or custom data hosted by Mapbox. (This is the case for most maps built with
Mapbox Studio.) If you do not use Mapbox designs or data supplied by
Mapbox, you may omit text attribution.

If your map does not use Mapbox designs, data, hosting, or other Mapbox
APIs, Mapbox does not require you to provide attribution in either form.

A quinta, 13/06/2019, 18:10, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com>