sent from a phone

> On 24. Jul 2019, at 22:16, Tom Hughes <t...@compton.nu> wrote:
>
> I think it's a unilateral self-declared collaboration ;-)

We should be cautious with this, they are a corporate member and on the
advisory board, so clearly there is some documented kind of collaboration, or
at least it looks as if (hardly anybody outside of OpenStreetMap and maybe also
not so many inside of OpenStreetMap will be able to estimate the importance of
this entity), and by suggesting they are contributing AI generated data it may
look as if a lot of OpenStreetMap data came through processes like this rather
than local people contributing their knowledge.

Cheers Martin