sent from a phone

> On 1. Aug 2019, at 23:54, Nuno Caldeira <nunocapelocalde...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> About this lovely OSMF corporate member, 9 months since i asked
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2019-June/082702.html them to
> fix attribution and they are still attributing OSM maps to HERE. a round of
> applause for this outstanding support and example of OSM data usage by an
> OSMF member.

you are right that this is indeed an open issue, and it is a pity we have not
read a word from the foundation about this. Shall we simply tolerate their
abuse, of wouldn’t it be an option to at least suspend their membership if they
continue to systematically ignore the attribution requirements?

Cheers Martin