Hi

Static Images.

"Static images should be generally attributed the same way as dynamic images, " I agree & a way to enable users to easily add attribution needs to be created. The Share>Image feature on the main page should automatically image stamp the attribution into the corner. "images of areas less 10’000 m2or fewer than 100 features do not require attribution." For a static image I'm struggling to see what the area coverage or the number of items contained has to do with adding an attribution - an image is an image, irrelevant of size. DaveF On 09/08/2019 08:41, Simon Poole wrote:
As we've mentioned multiple times over the last months, the LWG decided
last year to consolidate all attribution guidance in to one document and
address some of the use cases that have become common over the last 7
years that previously had none. Particularly in the light of the
parallel discussions about attribution on larger social media platforms
we need to make up our minds what we actually want, and define concrete
minimum requirements for acceptable attribution. To not do this just
provides the excuse of pointing to the cacophony of voices all saying
something different.

We've been working on and off on the document for a while, and are now
largely finished. Going forward we intend to wikify the document and
make it available for public comment together with a BoF session at SotM
next month (which probably means that we'll have to appropriate a coffee
break). You can have a glimpse at the text here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e_IQYHtqVivGRw4O4EOn6__-LGMuzPlWz6XKEdAkwW0/edit?usp=sharing
the few things that are not nailed down belong to those that we would
appreciate feedback on.

Simon

PS: the number of coffee breaks permitting we might want to appropriate
another one for the discussion of a tile licence change.