Oh right that sounds fair...not.

Same applies to this https://janaodaparaabastecer.vost.pt/ theres Mapbox logo, there's VOST logo, then under  "i" crap load of sources...oh yeh that's OSM for sure, i know my edits well. clearly the 50% rule needs to be removed from the guidance as users are using already in a misleading way. And again another Mapbox tied map.