Às 22:04 de 13/08/2019, Kathleen Lu escreveu:

    > And to Martin's point, which would you consider more important,
    the overlay of rare information, the gas stations, or the basemap?
    Or is the overlay only more important than the basemap if the
    overlay comes from OSM?

    In a basemap/overlay data constellation, I would generally
    consider the overlay more important (it’s the reason the map was
    published), but of course this doesn’t mean you would not have to
    attribute the basemap as well, if it were a requirement of the map.

As far as I know, no one is talking about no attribution at all, but rather attribution after a click

You mean the reasonable calculated Mapbox and VOST logo on the left corner of the map and the "i" with permanent mouse hover to be displayed?