I believe Nuno HAS "reacted positively" by his frequent and constructive
criticism of what he has seen taking place by third parties who use OSM data
without proper attribution.  I'd have to check, but it seems he has been doing
this for the better part of a year (maybe longer).

While I don't wish to diminish the light-hearted, holiday-spirited suggestion
Pierre makes, I can't help but feel it detracts from the seriousness of the
concerns expressed by Nuno.  I don't think that was Pierre's intent, but it
could be easy to misinterpret his comments that way.

SteveA
California