in theory yes, I have reached mapbox several times of clients of theirs
that are not complying with ODbL or to their terms of service. they either
stop replying, doesn't get fixed (Strava example) or gets fix after sending
9 emails during two months. this last example was regarding Livestream, a
Vimeo company that even replied to me stating they weren't using OSM (when
they were using Mapbox Street tiles without the reasonable calculated
Mapbox logo, so I assume they were premium clients or whatever they call it
at mapbox. had to explain that that doesn't not entitle them not to
attribute OSM. his has been shared on other threads on mailing lists.

As Kathleen mentioned on other topics, including this one, it's their
client responsibility for the lack of attribution not mapbox. end result of
all this, no ones fault and everything remains the same.