Hi Nuno,

How can we react positively suggesting to take care obout OSM attribution ?
This is an international media and we can benefit by having a bit of fun.

Plus this is Christmas coming soon and we need to think positive !
 You could make tweet to https://twitter.com/BBCTwo   + using OpenStreetMap
logo image (add @OpenStreetMap as who is on the image) + url link to facebook
article
 saying
Merry Christmas from the OpenStreetMap community Happy to provide accurate and
detailed maps to news medias, governnments, research, business, consumers, to
respond to disasters, etc.  Dont forget - Our New Year Best Wishes to have more
impact - OpenStreetMap Contributors attribution :)
Then you could invite OSM contributors on the discussion lists to make it Viral
by responding !
To show OSM diversity, I would be pleased to respond to the tweet.

Bonne année, Pierre Béland, du Québec, Canada, fier de supporter OpenStreetMap.

;)

Pierre

    Le jeudi 19 décembre 2019 18 h 16 min 44 s UTC−5, Nuno Caldeira