Really?  Actual, real-life hazards like [chasm, radiation, rock_slide,
minefield...] are not worthy of that tag on a node and some Carto-code to toss
up a triangle-! icon on our map?  Where's the harm?  (Literally).

Perhaps we implement these without including (or specifically EXcluding) the
more "sensitive" ones which are considered "subjective."  We can't be "too
subjective" if we aren't subjective at all.  But, explicitly objective hazards
do seem worthy to map.

Many (most?) like radiation, live minefields, military bombing areas, sharp
bluffs / cliffs are not transient at all and would likely remain as long-term
hazards.

I think we should revisit this rather than dismiss it matter-of-factly as "oh,
that hazard thing that pops its head up every year or so."

SteveA