Christian, I would like to add torrent support to the download-osm tool
[1].  While I could try to scrape
https://osm.cquest.org/torrents/ , I would obviously rather use the
structured xml file (or if you could provide a JSON file, even better).

Proposed logic:
* get the catalog file (xml/json)
* download the latest torrent
* (TBD) possibly use some magical aria2c options to stop the download if it
is not progressing and fallback to regular http, or possibly pick a
slightly older torrent (?).  Suggestions are welcome -- see full list of
aria2c options [2]

[1]
https://github.com/openmaptiles/openmaptiles-tools#multi-streamed-osm-data-downloader
[2] https://aria2.github.io/manual/en/html/aria2c.html