On Monday 17 February 2020, dcapillae wrote:

> The logo will continue on the wiki until the page is deleted. The
> procedure for deleting wiki pages is describe on the wiki. [1]
>
> You don't have to accept the deletion if you don't agree. As I said
> in my first message, the rights holder is the OSM Foundation, and
> only they decide. It has been suggested that you consult with OSMF
> members. [2] It could be a good way to resolve the controversy.

If you want the OSMF members to start an initiative to change the OSMF
trademark policy to forbid certain uses you should try to convince them
to do that, not Rory.  Why should Rory - who does not share that
sentiment and who has unselfishly offered to remove the logo to avoid
people possibly feeling offended none the less - do that?

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/