> In case of noticing low quality paid mapping - please, at least leave a changeset comment.

I think this is a sensible approach that I'll use in future rather than leave an email.

On the comments about the classification we are talking specifically about Africa where it is much more difficult to judge the importance of a highway from imagery.

/Pierre Béland /came up with a classification scheme in partnership with many players. /

/https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Highway_Tag_Africa

It has stood the test of time and is normally accepted as the tagging standard for highways in Africa.

Many Thanks

Cheerio John

In case of noticing low quality paid mapping - please, at least leave a changeset comment.