On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 2:23 PM Mark Wagner <mark+...@carnildo.com> wrote:

> * Two adjacent sections of track being tagged as "grade 2" and "grade
>   4" not because of any difference in road surface, but because one has
>   a line of grass between the ruts and the other doesn't.

In rural areas where I have spent time people often only put gravel where
the wheels contract the ground, and leave the middle part of the road/track
as is (which is often grass/short native vegetation).  This is done to save
money. The result is that from overhead imagery, it may appear not to be
gravel, and thus may be incorrectly tagged at a lower tracktype.