Hi Sören,

The OSMF would, of course, be open to supporting development on editors other
than Potlatch, and on other pieces of our infrastructure. Remember that this is
a pilot for three projects with three long-term trusted contributors, so we can
humbly learn how to do this the right way.

As someone who’s listed as having used 9 different editors on
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?Stereo <https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?Stereo>
(including “unknown”), I know how important the variety and richness of editing
possibilities is.

Guillaume