On 2020-08-10 03:32, stevea wrote:
On Aug 9, 2020, at 5:29 AM, pangoSE <pang...@riseup.net> wrote:
The discussion below spawned the following idea of migrating the whole tags system instead.
(an over engineered proposal largely, as Frederick says and I agree
with, goosed by the "hype of linked data.")

I politely vote "No."  I don't see the merit (again echoing
Frederick).  While I'm only one person and one vote and perhaps a bit
more vocal than most, I feel it important to express the opinion of
"very strongly against."

I certainly hope that if this idea goes towards implementation that there will be a vote first. I also don't see the merits so my vote will also be no.

Regards,
Maarten