Sep 30, 2022, 13:36 by frede...@remote.org:

> "It will not lead to any data loss, but will make Wikidata link far less
> prominent."
>
> "Make link far less prominent" is not the same as "delete link".

This proposal had
"Remove rendering of Wikidata external links from bottom of the infobox"

What "Make link far less prominent" meant is
"you will need to get to data item to see this link"

> Therefore the bot activity has, in my opinion, no community backing and needs
> to be stopped and reverted.
>
> You can't have people vote on one thing and then do something else.

This bot edit was not done on basis of this specific vote.

It was explicitly mentioned that automatic edit removing parameters
from wiki pages may be done if it will go through bot approval.

Which in case of OSM Wiki is done at Talk:Wiki page.

It was proposed on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Wiki#Remove_wikidata_parameters_from_infoboxes
and noone was against, so I have run it

I also posted
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/remove_link_to_Wikidata_from_infoboxes#Removal_of_migrated_parameter_from_infoboxes_-_bot_edit

(note that bot edits on OSM Wiki are often done without any requests/proposals,
and my habit of actually proposing it and waiting two weeks before running it
is more than done in general)