Le 30.09.22 à 15:08, Mateusz Konieczny via talk a écrit :
Sep 30, 2022, 14:55 by marc_m...@mailo.com:
    Le 30.09.22 à 14:42, Mateusz Konieczny via talk a écrit :

        Not entirely sure what should be done differently.

    if you want to vote on "hide", use an url and a title with *hide*,
    as you did.
    but not a "it's hide but somewhere i said that hive mean I 'll
    delete it", that's unfair and imho a mistake.

url and title had "remove"

ho yes sorry, my sentence wasn't clear
i wanted to say "hide the link" <> remove the data.

the url is "remove *link*... from the *infoxbox*"
But today you aren't removing a *link*
nor changing something at the *infobox*.
you're deleting a *data*, an info (the match between tag
and a wikidata item) on the wiki

What other word should be used to make it more clear?

*delete* wikidata=* from wiki template" [2]
The screenshot also shows that you were focusing on the visual
of the link on the infobox
no place shows this kind of modification
"before : |wikidata=Q10884" after ""
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=FR:Tag:natural%3Dtree&diff=next&oldid=2109529

(not a native speaker, but "remove" suggest quite strong
action as far as I know)

yes it's strong... about the link at the infobox

[2] and I'm still convinced that it wasn't a good proposal,
I'll start a new thread to separate :
- voting on an aspect of the infobox leads to deleting
a data item from the wiki
- arguments for keeping links (when they are correct) between
an osm tag and a wikidata

Regards,
Marc