Apr 20, 2023, 21:50 by marc_m...@mailo.com:

> Le 20.04.23 à 20:50, Mateusz Konieczny via talk a écrit :
>
>> For start I want to propose to people to review shop tags in their area
>> with undocumented shop values or ones documented as problematic.
>> See http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/1u2o <http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/1u2o>
>>

> I find that this point has no place in a mass edition and it makes
> your proposal less understandable
> making 2 topics, one with mechanical editing of cases that do not require
> individual review and the other with a call for review of objects, would be
> more readable

heh, some time ago someone complained about fixation on bot edits and ignoring
need to document/research things despite that they happened and took far more
time than bot edit itself

next time I will limit to proposed changes, without fluff

>> tags with highest use, among ones that will be retagged
>> shop = chandler with 113 uses
>>
> ..
>
> and witch fix for thoses values ?

mentioned later (this is just mention which higher use value are affected),
though I have withdrawn this specific case.

>> shop = local_shop → shop = yes (though looking at
>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6771559662/history
>> <https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6771559662/history> and other - maybe
>> this import should be reverted due to dubious quality?)

very dubious names (name=Retailer Shop), suspicious amount of hardware shops
( https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/74344116 ) with name=hardware shop
name=local shop ( https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6787735195 ) etc, adding
shop in mass looking like import etc.

>> would it be fine to do it also with other known valid values
>> (snip '_shop', ' shop', ' store', '_store', '_products', ' products'
>>

> you meaning removing space and _ at both begin and end ?
> if so yes

Here it is about transformation of say shop=butcher_shop to shop=butcher

>> shop=patisserie
>>

> shop=bakery

not shop=pastry ?

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dpastry