On 15/09/2023 10:43, Paul Norman wrote:
They have edited it back with https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/141281494. I've left a changeset discussion comment asking why, and asking for a link to the required documentation and consultation.

Maybe I'm being over-cynical, but I suspect that that may not work :)

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/15054

That's just "until a human reads it" - I've asked the bot to forward it to their tame human :) .  When one does, they can hopefully take the action required and document things properly, and we can point them at https://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=18539679 to address any other issues in their data.

Best Regards,

Andy (from the DWG)