Hi,

aside from these apparently being undocumented bot edits, I'm also somewhat skeptical of their "healthcare:speciality" tag. It sounds terribly like advertising. It essentially covers everything you would expect a dentist to do - so why is healthcare=dentist not sufficient?

Bye
Frederik

On 15.09.23 11:43, Paul Norman wrote:
They have edited it back with https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/141281494. I've left a changeset discussion comment asking why, and asking for a link to the required documentation and consultation.

On 2023-09-14 12:36 a.m., Cj Malone wrote:
On Tue, 2023-09-12 at 15:06 +0200, Snusmumriken via talk wrote:
My speculation is that Distriktstandvården (a chain of dental
clinics)
has taken "ownership" of "their" nodes and once a day check that the
values in osm database correspond to that of their internal database.
I've added a more specific website tag to test this. If they restore it
(Probably 03:00) to the generic home page I agree with you. They need
to be informed that 1) there data needs improving (eg covid opening
hours, POI specific not brand specific contact details) 2) they don't
own these nodes, other people can edit them.

CJ