On Tue, 2023-09-12 at 15:06 +0200, Snusmumriken via talk wrote:
> My speculation is that Distriktstandvården (a chain of dental
> clinics)
> has taken "ownership" of "their" nodes and once a day check that the
> values in osm database correspond to that of their internal database.

I've added a more specific website tag to test this. If they restore it
(Probably 03:00) to the generic home page I agree with you. They need
to be informed that 1) there data needs improving (eg covid opening
hours, POI specific not brand specific contact details) 2) they don't
own these nodes, other people can edit them.

CJ