On Tue, 2023-09-12 at 11:42 +0200, Maarten Deen wrote:
>  There seems to have been an automated edit to add
> opening_hours:covid19=same.
>
>  I'm a bit curious how this can be an automated edit. Or does the bot
> take external data of objects where the covid19 opening hours are the
> same?
>
>  And are covid19 restrictions still in place in Sweden?

My speculation is that Distriktstandvården (a chain of dental clinics)
has taken "ownership" of "their" nodes and once a day check that the
values in osm database correspond to that of their internal database.

Whatever covid restrictions Sweden had are long gone, just lingering on
in some databases.