Nov 2, 2023, 10:06 by marc_m...@mailo.com:

> Hello,
>
> Le 01.11.23 à 23:42, Mateusz Konieczny via talk a écrit :
>
>> French from
>> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2023-April/088164.html
>>

> wouldn't it be a good idea to make the changes you've already agreed
> to first? because this is the 3rd time we've reviewed the list.
> or you can make a request separating the new values from the old ones

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_Edits_code_of_conduct
requires changes to be reviewed at talk mailing list

I also posted French words on French forum to give people not active
on English forums to review French words.

I also posted on community forum as many are present there - no
entries were added compared to that posting.