Nov 16, 2023, 21:02 by marc_m...@mailo.com:

> Hello,
>
> Le 16.11.23 à 13:35, Mateusz Konieczny via talk a écrit :
>
>> this relies on assumption that object tagged like
>> - tourism=viewpoint
>> - name=Viewpoint
>> is always case of misusing name tag.
>>

> how could anyone possibly know that this generic name is the real name?

Not entirely sure what you mean here?
That you are confused why someone would tag it?
Or that it could be plausibly valid name?
(for me it is 100% clear that it cannot be real name, like natural=tree
name=Tree is
clearly invalid one)

> I don't know of any cases for a point of view, but it seemed to me that the
> wiki mentioned such a case, but I can't find it.
>
>> Similarly with other  that are expected attributes of viewpoints.
>>

> Which others ?

Good point, I will share listing when I will be back at home and some spare
hobby time

>> Comments welcome
>>

> please run previously approved ones (like surface=*) before asking more edits.

good news here!
this edit is treated as approved, and was added to bot edit schedule
it runs right now, see
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mateusz%20Konieczny%20-%20bot%20account/history(note,
 link may obviously show other edits in future as it goes to simply listing of
latest edits made from that account)