On Sat. the 11th my neighbor and fellow mando picker dropped off a
homemade recording of the two of us and his wife on bass pickin' a few
tunes.  Scars and all it was fun to here myself play.  We recorded
Billy in the Low Ground, Old Virginia Waltz, All of Me, and Waltz for
Bill Monroe.  It's funny cause we both had the same reaction" we can
do better".  Yeah, but how 'bout when the pressures on and it counts.
Today I worked on East Virginia in a couple keys, Chilly Winds of
Shannon,  and revisited The Prisoners Waltz.  That one will take some
time.  John