I found some time to play and sat in my little front yard, singing and
playing some blues in G, not caring what the neighbours thought, and trying
to groove, whilst my new, rescued dog looked at me adoringly, after our long
walk through granite boulders, rock rose and dirt paths. Also was happy that
my friend and guitarist appears to be recovering finally after a month of
Swine flu and double pneumonia. Maybe we can do our gig on the 22nd, even if
we won't be performing our new songs due to lack of practice. Also I wrote a
song called 'Orange world' on the aeroplane yesterday, and the words are
good at least.
Life is always good if you catch it right.
Robin