Hi Thomas,

Thank you for a prompt reply.

RF>> Is version 4.22 working properly as it should?

> IMHO, TB!v4 is the best POP client in the world. No Access Violations, no
> memory leaks that I am aware of, filters work flawlessly and Virtual
> Folders get updated automatically. Message counts are correct in
> folders and subfolders. The only area in which v5 may be better is
> HTML support, and of course the new functionalities like tooltips or
> creation of 2D barcodes.

I  did try 3.99 version for a month and I was using it daily with lots
of  e-mails  and  other  heavier  stuff  and  it was good. My previous
experience  with  3.99  version was one of the factors why I purchased
the license.

I   did  give  a try to v5 prior to purchase but it was rather a quick
check up than a full test. Why should I do time consuming full test if
I already tried TB! before and I know the brand? :)

> That said, I don't use IMAP on this computer. v5 is said to be better
> for IMAP than v4, but I don't know anything about it.

I have only one IMAP account so basic functionality is fine for me.

RF>> Is   it possible to import v4 database/filters and all the stuff to v5
RF>> after it's fixed?

> Yes, you will be able to upgrade without loss of data or settings. (At
> least that is the plan.) I am waiting until the current beta series
> leading to a v5 is at a point where I dare install it. I am sure that
> will be soon, but I currently depend too much on my email to give it a
> try.

I   work   with   my e-mail client and if it's malfunctioning it's not
acceptable for me.

RF>> Is  it  possible  to  export  v5  (current one I spent lots of time on
RF>> setting filters and sorting e-mails) to TB! v4.22?

> I believe so, at least I was told it was possible with eearly betas.
> The messages base format was slightly changed, but I understand you
> will only experience that the timestamps of the messages will be
> wrong, as your local offset to GMT is handled differently.

OK.

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 5.0.12
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Monday, June 6, 2011 (12:51 ; GMT+8)