Hallo RS,

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 01:46:28 +0800GMT (6-6-2011, 19:46 , where I
live), you wrote:

R> It  was  the  reason  why  I  set up daily autobackup - but it stopped
R> working here....

R> Would like to have it even more frequent, ex: every 12 hours.

In  that case. Create a schedule by yourself in TB's scheduler and set
that  to  create backups with your own specified interval. That's what
I'm  doing,  though  I  did that initially to use my own names for the
backup files.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

When the moderator smiles, it's too late to retract the statement.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.12.13 (BETA)
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
5 pop3 accounts, 3 imap account
OTFE disabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM