6/6/2011  2:37 PM

Hi Rick,

On 6/6/2011 Rick wrote:

R> OK - some are maintaining v4 for reliability reasons.  But isn't
R> this a list for identifying and testing version 5? I too still have
R> the exe for version 4 in my prog folder and can rename it back if I feel the
need.

It is a statement that v5 is still a beta and not ready for prime
time. I have been a TB user from v1.1 back in 1998. I do not remember
any previous version to v5 that had as many issues affecting necessary
daily use as is present in v5.

- --
Paul

The Bat! v.4.2.44.2 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 6.1.7600
No IMAP  No OTFE